Sunday, August 31, 2014

#4 | 'Pursuit of Happiness' & 'Creativity and Innovation'.

No pictures available because we forgot to take photos. My group started out pretty good for the pursuit of happiness but we end up with only 3 points which is very very little. And soon, we found the problem. We were thinking of what the general audience would feel happy with and not how we felt. So that's when we started giving more ideas of what happiness means to each of us. Simple things like going to the theme park for a day with your love ones is happiness. As for creativity and innovation, we had problems because due to busy schedules and language barrier. I did not know how to explain to my group mate what the topic means in Mandarin. And after everything was made clear, we did half of it together and I went home to complete it myself because we were too busy with our own stuffs so we could not meet up to do. As there are only 3 of us in a group, it wasn't easy to complete 2 mind maps due to lesser ideas. I felt that this exercise allowed our creativity to run wild and relatively easy, the only thing difficult for me was the contribution part from every member because of different schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment