Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#2 | 100 Ways.



This week's homework is to think of 100 ways to do different things. I felt that this task was pretty good as it allows us to really think and get creative. Everyone in the group would come up with different ways and from there, it made me understand that everyone's has their own way of thinking. I can think of a way that completely did not cross their mind and vice versa.
I also think that having group projects are great as we get to interact more with our classmates since we're still not very close with each other. I hope we get to do more of group projects with different classmates so we can get to understand and learn more from different classmates coming from different family background, having different interest etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment