Monday, July 28, 2014

#1 | The Journey.


Woke up to the sound of the rain hitting against my window. I had only 3 hours of sleep so I was pretty reluctant to leave my comfy bed but I still had to.

Grabbed my cardigan and headed out to meet my friend. The second I stepped out of my house, the cold wind immediately got me shivering even though I had my cardigan on.







I had shelter all the way to the bus stop but it still did not keep me dry. Hold on to the handrail to prevent me from slipping. It cold and obviously wet. Wet and cold limbs on the bus, brrr.

But then, rainy days are also great. The smell of the rain, the loudness of the rain splattering on the ground that drowns the surrounding noises, the busy street now becomes empty and the hot chocolate that warms you up.





And..... my friend got injured during the game. Getting hurt during competitions or practice is actually pretty normal for someone that play sports.

After her match, we went straight down to Hougang Mall for lunch at Ichiban Sushi because we could literally hear our tummy growling. On the way there, we almost got knocked down by a motorcycle. The loud honk and the tires screeching, it was crazy.

Alright, back to lunch. I don't know if it's because we're super hungry or their food is just simply good. They smelt and tasted great anyway!













Was so tempted to get fruits because honestly, I was attracted to the colours. Colourful fruits! Who wouldn't love this sight?! But I had to pass because of the real fulfilling meal I had.

Headed back to Hougang Sports Hall to watch the guy's matches because it's more exciting than the women's, obviously... You could literally hear the smacking sound produced by the contact of the hand and the ball. And look at the how high they're able to jump.











Alright, this pretty much sums up my Sunday. They have matches every Sunday and some times Saturday till end of August I think, because it's the open cup season. See you there next Sunday if you're heading down. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment