Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#8 | Faces.

This week, our topic was Pareidolia which means seeing faces on things, skies or anywhere that was not intended to look like faces. I thought it was pretty difficult. I do see faces a lot because I'm someone that thinks a lot but when you're asked to do or in this case spot something, all of them just go hiding. But I still manage to get some interesting ones in school! Hopefully you guys can see the faces!!! 
These are the 3 more interesting ones that I took.







I tried to spot faces that are not as obvious like the others which has the '_' and '.' face created by the windows and doors or walls. I hope the face is still visible though because it gets very interesting when you are able to spot them because they are not intentional! 

And this are some of the "faces" taken by my group mates, Myu and Xiao Lin.




No comments:

Post a Comment