Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#10 | Force Connection

Objects and emotions

This week's individual project is for us to choose from an object and draw it into 12 different emotions, which are passionate and dull, happy and sad, cowardly and brave, greedy and gracious, lazy and hardworking, creative and unimaginative. This is also our last project so I tried to make the drawings look as cute as possible! At first when I knew I had to do this assignment I was thinking "How am I suppose to draw out a unimaginative and passionate looking clock?!" So I was also amazed by how many expressions I can come up with!

Here is my take on it!









---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun ways to floss

For this project, we have to think of a fun ways to make flossing fun. Our group consisted of Myu, Rita, Xiaolin and Sayidah. This was really difficult for us. But we still managed to come up with some logical and some ridiculous ones. Like making the yoyo strings into floss and flavoured floss so that we don't have to brush teeth but still able to make our mouth smell really good! And floss that is in your watch with an alarm to remind you to floss! Anytime, anywhere!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unique food combinations

This week's assignment is really fun because it's all about food! Everybody loves food! We were given a few kinds of food and we are supposed to combine the food to make weird snacks that are not sold in the market. Instead of just putting them together randomly, I tried to make mine to my liking. So everything below is snacks that I will actually try to create one day and eat them.





Doesn't Nasi Lemak bao sound delicious and so Singaporean? And I would really like to try the cappuccino flavoured bao with steak if it is sold in store one day. I might open a cafe just to sell all this weird food combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment